Mijn lijst met blogs

maandag 11 juli 2011

LOVE THE DOGGIE STYLE

The feeling of a hard cock slipping in and out of my well lubricated asshole is one of the best feelings that there is...at least the best for me.

But that moment just before the cock stretches my asshole is among the most erotic anticipations. As the wet head of the cock slips back and forth across my swollen rosebud I brace myself for the incredible feeling of insertion.

I love to be on all-fours in the doggie-style position as he directs his stiff prick toward my willing asshole. That instant of denial before I feel the length of it slipping inside of me is the best of the best in so many ways.




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...